Friday, March 19, 2010

Times are Changing....

I haven't given up on my journey....far from it. Life has been complicated....going through a divorce, selling the home, figuring out what my future holds. I didn't even have a DVD player until yesterday, and I no longer have the P90X or Insanity programs. I will have to purchase them again in the future. What I do have are my treadmill, weights, and a slew of other workout DVD's, including a lot of the Biggest Loser ones, that I never even got around to trying because I started P90X. I have been spending some time on my treadmill, and will just wing it from here on out until my journey with Beachbody can continue.....In the meantime....I appreciate all your prayers for my family as we adjust to what the future holds.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that honey!! Be strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will only make me even stronger....especially because now I have to open all jars by myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats crazy im sorry, i hope you get through this okay!! My transformation is at: http://dksinclair41.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Maine girl, you don't know me but I'm going throw similar stuff in my life and just trying my best to stay with the program. I actually find it very theraputic. Amanda is right, stay strong!

    http://invincibleforce.blogspot.com/

    your blog is totally inspiring.

    \m/
    drew

    ReplyDelete