Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cardio Power and Resistance

Cardio Power and Resistance today, I would have to say of all the Insanity workouts, this is my favorite, with the exception of rest day...hehe

The only change I have to make is in the floor sprints. Something about working out on hardwood floors makes my shoes slip, and I just feel like this move is not effective at all. So instead, jump up and just do regular sprints instead, and sprint my little heart out!

One of the reasons I love this workout is because in the second round of the last series, Shaun T does his trademark "C'mon Y'all....lets GOOOOO!!" and something about it just powers me through the rest. This confirms what I have always thought, I work out the best if someone is screaming at me! I wish I could hire a personal trainer, Jillian style, to kick my butt every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment