Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 75

So, today is makeup Plyo day. My back is killing me, my knees ache, I'm tired, I almost talk myself in to skipping it.I just can't bring myself to press play on the Plyo workout.

Instead of skipping it all together, I end up doing a Kickboxing workout I have been dying to try, which I must say has me rolling in sweat just as much as Plyo. I add to it a 20 minute core workout, and this all totals a bit more than the time of the Plyo workout. So though I didn't do the recommended workout, I don't feel like I strayed THAT much from the program. I modified, like Tony always says!!

I'm SOO ready to start Insanity!

1 comment:

  1. Its ok to take a break. No need to injure yourself.

    Are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see anywhere on your site that you are. If not, go to http://BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney and click on Coach.

    I love the name of your site. I feel the same way. I got to meet Tony at a Beachbody Coach event two months ago. We did Yoga with him and its different when he's walking right next to you as you cannot do any "cheat reps."

    http://workoutjourney.com/meeting-tony-horton-chalene-johnson-at-the-beachbody-coach-game-plan-event

    Feel free to contact me about being a coach if you are not one already.

    Brad
    www.WorkoutJourney.com

    ReplyDelete