Monday, November 2, 2009

Phase 3 Take 3!

Starting today off strong with another (and final!) restart of Phase 3, and with it a renewed commitment. I realize that I have been letting other things get in the way in what for two full months was my top priority. If I don't make my health a top priority, everything else won't matter.
So, the last hell week is over, I do manage to fit in some cardio work outs, so not all is lost.
I start today with Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X. Chest and Back goes well, and my reps are all the same as last week. However, for the life of me I still struggle with the decline push ups! I can barely bend my arms at all. So though I manage 10 of them, it is with hardly any downward movement. And for dive bombers, I still have to do the modified way like Marina (sp?)

I'm back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment