Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 59

Day 59 is Shoulders and Arms. Another workout I haven't done since week 3. Also, Ab Ripper.

So when I woke up this morning, my quad was still very sore to the touch, and there are certain movements I can't make with it, though walking is ok (but stairs are not!) Luckily, this is an upper body workout. I'm able to up to 10 pounders with most exercises, with the exception of Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks, Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks, Two Angle Shoulder Flys, and Lying Down Tricep Extension. Those I remain at 8 pounders. I'm able to do 15 reps of all exercises except for Swimmer's Press, where I do 13 the first round and 10 the second. So an improvement for sure. The biggest change I notice is in the Side Tri Rises. The first time I did this workout, I could only do 3 on my right side (with iffy form) and 0 on my left. Today, I do 10 beautiful reps both sides with top notch form.

I attempt Ab Ripper, but most of the moves require your legs either slightly raised or all the way raised, and my quad injury will not allow me to perform those. Therefore, I have to skip Ab Ripper which is SUCH a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment