Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 63

Day 63 is a rest day for me. I start off well with food, until later in the day when that apple crisp calls my name from the fridge. I cave a little, then make a very healthy dinner. After dinner, I cave again. What the hell is wrong with me?!? Everyone around me will tell you that I am usually a Nazi when it comes to food! I will bring my own food anywhere I'm going to avoid overeating. I'm angry and disappointed in myself.
I do tend to get certain food cravings right before my cycle, and that time is now. But usually I am much better at resisting. I think it doesn't help that I had my husband take my 60 day pics and when I compare them to Day 1 pics, though I am smaller and see definite changes in my arms, legs, and back, I don't see the change in my Abs I was hoping for. This is my problem area, and I'm sure the last place I will see huge changes. But still, kind of depressed me....

No comments:

Post a Comment