Sunday, January 3, 2010

Insanity.....Day 27

Day 27 is Plyo Cardio Circuit.

But it is also my last day the first phase of Insanity. Tomorrow, I start recovery week which is the same workout for six days straight. I am not too pleased about this because I get bored easily, one of the reasons I do Beachbody programs. I loathe doing the same workout two days in a row. The workout is called Cardio Core and Balance. I haven't done it yet, and I haven't previewed it, so we will see how it goes.

Today's workout goes well. I am however glad its the last time for now, because I still struggle with my wrists in the Basketball drills.

I've also decided to reward myself for reaching the halfway point, I am going tomorrow to get a Monroe piercing, something I have always wanted. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment