Thursday, January 28, 2010

Insanity.....Day 4

Day 4 is Cardio Recovery. About 35 minutes of Yoga type exercise, with some DEEP muscle stretching. In the end, I work up a light sweat, and the stretching feels great. And is doubly good because I am pretty sore today, my back is a mess, and I have an appointment with the Chiropractor in about 2 hours. Now I will be nice and loose for him to adjust.

I'm starting to wonder if my five year old will ever sleep through the night again!! Part of the reason my back is so sore is because he ended up in our bed again last night (after waking, requesting I turn the bathroom light on for him, and getting him a drink) By the time he got back to sleep, I barely had any room on the bed, and I tossed and turned all night. Grrrr....as a baby, he was my GREAT sleeper, as a young child, not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment