Sunday, December 6, 2009

Insanity.....Day 6 and 7

So yesterday (Saturday) should have been Pure Cardio. However, due to an insane work schedule, I did not have time to do it. So instead, I decide to double up the workouts today to make up for it.
So I start the morning with Pure Cardio.

Pure Cardio (45 Mins): Skip the intervals—this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme.

Mother of God! I thought I would die. Another insane crazy warm up (let me tell you, Shaun T.'s warm ups are unlike any warm up I have EVER done before!) Then some stretching, then pretty much 15 different exercises, each a minute long, with no breaks in between (that is, except for the breaks I had to take to get through it!) I was dead after, and actually had to go to Child's pose and just breathe (more like pant) for a bit after. I didn't feel too bad about this, because most of the people in the video were doing the same thing. INSANE!!


Watched the Pats get crushed, then as soon as the game was over, did my second workout. For today, it should have been Plyo Cardio Circuit, but I decide to do that one tomorrow, and do tomorrow's workout today, which was Cardio Power and Resistance. I still have trouble with the high jumps, but already they seem a little better.

Let me just say, doing two Insanity workouts in one day is....well....insane. I'm dog tired and off to bed. I know I will sleep well tonight, and I have a day off and a massage to look forward to tomorrow. Thank Heaven, because I can already feel the pain in my calves!

No comments:

Post a Comment