Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Insanity.....Day 23

Today is Cardio Power and Resistance.

The workout goes well, and for the first time I am actually able to get through the Tricep series with no breaks.....woohoo! Actually, today is the first time I make it all the way through an Insanity workout without taking any breaks (except for the alotted ones). So its a good workout day!

One thing though, something in this workout hurts my neck every time. The last time I did it (last Friday) I felt the neck pain coming on in the shower, and it bothered me for three days. Was finally better today, and then in the shower, I felt it coming on again. It can't be the Globe Jumps or Power Jumps, I do those in other workouts with no problem. Maybe V pushups or Moving Pushups? I don't know, but I need to figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment