Monday, December 14, 2009

Insanity.....Day 15 and Second Fit Test

So Day 15 is the second Fit Test. Here is where we see how much you are improving (Shaun T. has you perform this test every two weeks.)

So, guess who is THRILLED!! I purposely put my numbers from the first week away, didn't memorize them, and haven't even glanced at them in two weeks. I wanted to go in to this with no idea what my first set of numbers were so that instead of me just trying to beat a number it would be a true test of my improvement. My numbers are all up except for on two exercises, where they are exactly the same. Here are the results along with the improvement from two weeks ago

Switch Kicks: 62 (up 4)
Power Jacks: 55 (up 5)
Power Knees: 89 (the same)
Power Jumps: 24 (up 4)
Globe Jumps: 10 (up 2)
Suicide Jumps: 14 (the same)
Push Up Jacks: 20 (up 8!!)
Low Plank Oblique: 56 (up 14!!)

So imagine my delight when I finish and sit down to compare the results!! I'm so pumped.

Today also consisted of Cardio Abs (a makeup workout) Killer workout, Abs on fire! Since I haven't done this one yet, here is the blurb

Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs.


1 comment:

  1. I looks like you are extremely active and fit, wow! Great job! I know how much dedication and work it takes to stay fit. I recently completed the P90X and have started the Insanity program. I cannot believe how crazy Insanity is! I was looking at your blog and it doesn't seem that you are a Beachbody coach. I have been making a modest amount of money being a Beachbody Coach and it really hasn't taken too much effort.
    If your interested click on the "Coach" tab at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Good Luck with your workouts!

    ReplyDelete