Thursday, December 10, 2009

Insanity.....Day 11

So today will be Plyo Cardio Circuit. It was interesting, because our TV shit the bed yesterday, so I am forced to do the workout in the computer room. This is interesting for several reasons. First, its smaller. Second, With lots of windows and a sunshiny day, its much warmer! And third...it has carpet where I usually work out on hardwood. That should be a good thing.

The workout goes well. I really struggle in the Basketball drills, because my wrists start to kill with all the Plank stuff. I'm wondering if it might be better to do these intervals with push up bars. Thoughts?? Suggestions??

Otherwise, as usual, I'm dripping sweat like a fountain at the end (made even worse by the small hot room! Still loving Insanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment