Thursday, December 31, 2009

Insanity.....Day 24

Well, its the last day of 2009. Today's workout is Cardio Recovery and this is a blessing because I am working at the restaurant tonight, and since I am the upstairs girl, and its one of the busiest nights of the year, I will be running my butt up and down those stairs a million times.

I did visit the Chiropractor today that I mentioned yesterday, and can I just say OH MY GOD! Now I am a big fan of chiropractic, and had lots of it in the past when I worked with one. But honestly, its probably been 5 or so years since my last adjustment. AND...I have only ever had Activator technique, which is a gentler form of Chiro.

I have been hurting for a while now, and I know its structural. Most annoying has been my right lower sacroiliac region, and my neck and shoulder on the left side that always seems to seize up when I do Cardio Power and Resistance. I told him about my workout program, and he said he was going to beat me up...LOL And I said Bring it!!

It was truly the best adjustment I've ever had. He put a rib back that was out, cracked my neck for times, and pummeled my back in to submission, and I loved every second! I left feeling a foot taller and able to move my neck in ways I forgot it could move. It no longer hurts to look over my left shoulder while driving.

He said a few more visits and I should be good. Can't wait to go back!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment