Monday, December 28, 2009

Insanity.....Day 21

So today I restart Day 21, which is Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.

I do Pure Cardio in the morning, and it goes well. I am able to make it through the first few minute intervals without any breaks, and then I find myself in that pattern of getting through about 30-40 seconds of each exercise, then taking a small break, and finishing the last 10-20 seconds. This workout is a killer. Damn I HATE suicide drills! LOL

I do Cardio Abs when I get home from work. I'm getting better at all the high jump stuff. I still struggle a tiny bit with the C-sit position stuff, mostly because I have a bad low back and it seems to irritate it, but I get through a lot of it, and when I hurt I just use my hands for a little extra support. I know as my core continues to get stronger, this will get better.

Back on Track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment