Thursday, December 3, 2009

Insanity....Day 4

I woke up today and honestly, could barely move my legs. My calves hurt like they have never hurt before, and going up and down the stairs was HELL! But I know from P90X that once I get warmed up, I will be fine and get through it.

So today is Cardio Power and Resistance:
Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves (45 mins)

Man! Even Shaun T's warm up's are killer. I'm dripping sweat by the time we get to the stretching! As for the cardio circuits, I am able to keep up with them for the most part, but I struggle with the power jumps (same struggle I had with P90X tuck jumps, I seem to have a mental block about jumping up and bringing my knees to my chest). But I do my best. Globe Jumps just about kill me. And the push ups!! I know think Shaun T is trying to kill me.

So day 4 is done, and still loving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment