Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 15

Day 15, I start my third week. Back and Chest again, along with Ab Ripper X.

Small bit of upsetting news last night when my husband informed me he accidentally deleted all the pictures on our memory card. Luckily, that didn't include many pictures. Unfortunately, it did include my before pictures from two weeks ago. Such a bummer! So I will have him take more before pictures tonight, even though I am actually two weeks in.....

I do Back and Chest in the morning. Still can't do a real pull up, but SOOO close! All of my reps are up this time, and I switch to 8 pound weights for Heavy Pants, Lawnmowers, and Back Flys. Still can only do 5 divebombers. As for the declines, last week I could only hold plank. This week, I go down to knees and am able to do 8 the first time, 5 the second. Man those are hard!

After a wonderful lunch with friends (where I indulge in my first and only splurge at Duckfat, renowned for their french fries fried in duckfat) I feel slightly guilty. Consider throwing in a cardio workout tonight to make up for it. Reconsider and decide against it. Consider again an hour later, then finally decide that I can't be perfect all of the time, on indulgence won't kill me, and saying farewell to a friend moving away, worth it.

I do Ab Ripper X. For the first time, I am able to complete all reps of every exercise, with the exception of the Mason Twists. Once again I complete the first 20 with legs up, 10 with legs down, and the last 20 with legs back up. I am amazed at how much stronger my core is. All the moves are higher, I can actually do all the V-up pulse up things, and I switch directions on the bicycle without breaking in between. What I do notice is that I cannot get my legs straight up in the air, for things like the Fifer scissors and pulse ups. So I guess that is the next goal, to get all the moves with completely straight legs.

Day 15, Dadone!

No comments:

Post a Comment