Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 5

Day 5 is Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X.

Legs and Back: (59 minutes): Get ready to squat, lunge, and pull during this unique series of P90X workouts for both the lower and upper body. Strengthen and develop your glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves. There is also a handful of some highly effective pull up exercises to give you lower body a quick breather while you work your upper body. Some of the leg exercise require dumbbells or bands.

So I wake up today feeling ok. Still very sore, wondering when that will start to get better. So I find I still not only can't do a pull up, but I'm still so sore from Monday, that it is even more difficult to do the modified version. I do my best, but my repetitions are low. As for the leg part. Oh. My. Gosh! You know that term "feeling the burn"? I was feeling the inferno. I kept up well, only stopped early with some of the wall squat stuff, but even then, it was quick breaks and right back to it. I finished the workout, legs a bit wobbly, but overall it feels good. Feeling like I won't be too sore tomorrow.
As for the Ab Ripper, I get called in to wait tables after I massage, so I will have to save it and do it tomorrow which is supposed to be my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment