Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 is Plyometrics.

Plyometrics (59 Minutes): You better bring it when you take on this dynamic cardio workout (some call it "The Beast") With over 30 explosive jumping moves. You won't be spending much time on the ground during this P90X workout.

First off, lets talk about how I am feeling. My arms feel like lead. My shoulders are killing me. I can't reach behind me to hook my own bra. So yes, the soreness starts. (Little do I know at this point, this is only the beginning!

So, I start my first Plyo workout. Now I like to work out hard when I do work out. So I give it my all. I'm not sure I have ever sweat like this. I start guzzling water during the water breaks, which Tony warns against and I KNOW is wrong! But my brain tells me to go ahead because I am thirstier than a desert wanderer! Needless to say, about halfway through the workout, that feeling comes over me. Light headed pretty sure I am going to barf all over my pretty workout sneaks. I manage to hold it back though (because I'm that girl who hates puke more than anything) and finish the routine. When I go downstairs to change the laundry, my legs are so wobbly I have a hard time getting back upstairs. Day 2 is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment