Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 20

Day 20 is rest day.

My arse is killing me from yesterday's workout, and since I will be running up and down the stairs all night tonight, its probably good that its rest day. However, my p90x addicted brain secretly thinks it would be fun to sneak in a cardio workout, Kenpo maybe? Somehow, I have reached a point where it feels weird not to work out and I kind of crave it. Yikes, I've turned in to that person! However, I have committed myself to follow the program exactly as its laid out, so I will refrain.

I was lying in bed thinking last night about Karen Pot Stirrers. Who is this Karen? Why does she eat so much soup? So I tried to research it today in hopes of enlightening everyone, but I can't find anything about who invented this stretch. So no enlightenment today.

2 comments:

  1. why does she eat so much soup? that cracked me up.

    you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. When I first started working out I felt guilty when it was rest day, felt like I should be doing something.

    ReplyDelete