Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 26

Day 26 for me is Yoga X.

Ah...the workout I have dreaded so much in the beginning, I am starting to really look forward to.

My personal goal today was to try harder, push harder, really kick it up a notch. I think I succeeded because by the time I got through the first 45 minute movement pose/Vinyosa series, I was POURING sweat. I mean like I do during Plyo. I discovered recently that I have been doing upward dog wrong. I was more doing Cobra. I didn't realize you were supposed to have your legs off the floor. Oops. So I corrected that today. Unfortunately, that caused that pain in my lower left Ab to flare up. I'm starting to wonder if maybe its a hernia? So I adjust as needed while still working as hard as possible. I am able to hold all poses for the full counts, though I stumble a few times with the prayer twists in crescent pose.

And as a bonus today, since nobody is home, I did the Ohms at the end. I feel grounded and wonderful! And also, like Gumby!

No comments:

Post a Comment