Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 47

Day 47 is Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X. It is also my last muscle workout of Phase 2! Next week is Recovery week, then I start Phase 3.

My goal at the start of the workout is to get all of my pull up reps to 10 or above. Last week, I had a few 8 and 9's. Success!! 10's in both rounds of reverse grip, switch grip, and closed grip overhand, and 12's in both rounds of wide front. For a total of 84 pull ups (all with the chair assist mind you). Also noted that balance lunges go much better, so next time I do this workout, I will add weights to this. And I up all my weights to 8 pounds for the weighted things.

Ab Ripper goes great, and I am again able to add hands up in in and outs and bicycles. And cross leg on wide leg sit ups. Woohoo!

I found out today there is a new program called P90XPlus It states Tony amps up the Muscle Confusion with BRAND-NEW MOVES and never-before-seen workouts all set to hot music created exclusively for P90X Plus by Jason Scheff, lead singer of the band Chicago! I'm going to have to check this out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment