Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 29 (Start of Phase 2)

Day 29 for me is my first day doing the Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps workout and Ab Ripper.

Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps: This is an intense upper body blowout. This routine offers a variety of fun and challenging moves that will hit new muscles to build up your strength and definition. Pushups, dips, flys and tricep kickbacks constitute the majority of these exercises.

The workout goes well. I use 5 pounders for all the weight exercises, and this seems to be a good choice. The only ones I will move up to 8 pounds next time are the Lying Tricep Extensions and Side leaning Tricep Extensions. I still have to do all the push up exercises on my knees, due to the Ab pain, but they are still all a challenge. I laugh out loud when he announces we will be doing Clap pushups, so imagine my surprise when I complete 9 of them!

Ab Ripper goes well, though I still have to take that 10 count break during the Mason twists.

I have DH take my 30 day photos.

Phase 2 has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment